Friday Trash & Recycling Route for Downtown Area (Downtown Area Route Map)
Mello Disposal – Newburyport Solid Waste & Recycling Info
Bulk Trash Sticker Online Purchase, see details below. You can also purchase bulk trash stickers at Richdale's, Market Basket, and Shaw's at the Customer Service desks.
- Bulk trash stickers are $5 each and are for furniture and rugs only - no construction material, no metal or electronic items.
- To recycle a mattress/box spring, please call the Recycling, Energy, & Sustainability Dept. at 978-499-0413 to make arrangements for the once a month curbside pick-up program OR you can bring your mattress/box spring to the Colby Farm Lane Recycling Center. A mattress or box spring costs $30.
- If a mattress is wet, it must go to Mello Transfer Station and can not be recycled.
- You can also bring any bulk items, including construction debris to a transfer station such as Mello Disposal.
- Electronics, metal goods, large plastic items go to the Newburyport Recycling Center (open Thursdays from 12:15 - 2:15 PM and the first Saturday of each month from 8 AM – 12 PM, weather permitting).
- You will receive your sticker by mail in approximately 3 - 5 days. Place sticker on your item by 7 AM of your regular trash day.
- You can only put out one item per week but you can purchase more than one sticker at a time.
- You have two (2) options for paying your bills; either by electronic check or by credit card.
- There is no fee when paying by electronic check. The credit card fee is based on a sliding scale per transaction.
- To see the credit card fee schedule click on the Fee Schedule when you purchase on line.
|Friday Route for Downtown Area||85.14 KB|