The season runs from the 1st Tuesday in April through the 1st Saturday in December, weather permitting.
- Tuesdays- Saturdays
- 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM (may be closed for lunch from 11:30-12 PM).
Yard Waste Facility Stickers:
- Residents stickers are required to use the facility and may be purchased on the city's web site, under the on line service and payment tabs.
- Each vehicle entering must display a sticker in the lower left corner of windshield.
- Enter the facility on the right and depart on the left – one way traffic on each side.
- If borrowing or renting a vehicle, present driver’s license to reference your sticker purchase
- We cannot sell a sticker to residents in borrowed, non-resident, or rented vehicles.
- Stickers are purchased annually: $20 if under 65, $10 for 2nd vehicle, $5 if 65 and older
- Landscapers (anyone working on 3 or more properties) are required to purchase a seasonal permit from the Recycling Office at City Hall for $250.