Location and Hours of the Recycling Center
The Crow Lane Recycling Center is the first gated left after the Bashaw Farm Development at #23 Crow Lane, off Low Street, at the intersection of North Atkinson.
- Open the first Saturday of every month, 8:00 AM – 12:00 Noon, except holidays, when it opens the second Saturday of the month .
- A recycling and trash pick-up calendar is included the Health Dept. Guidelines that is mailed to all residents and businesses in June. Retain the calendar for year-round reference.
- We accept recyclable items that are not included in curbside recycling pick-up, including some hazardous waste.
- Certain items carry fees, subject to change.
- Can’t find your item listed? See Hard to Dispose of Items.
All residents and businesses are required to separate recyclable material from trash according to the City’s Health and Sanitation Ordinance, Chapter 8, Article III, Division 1.
Recycle Right and the Dirty Dozen. These 12 items can not go into your recycling barrel:
No plastic bags or film/wrap plastics
No food or food soiled paper
No electronics or batteries
No garden hoses
No glassware/windows/light bulbs except those from food packing jars or bottles.
No snack bags or wrappers
No Styrofoam or polystyrene
No household hazardous waste
Keep all trash in bags even if it is in a barrel
No construction debris
No textiles unless wet or moldy
No oil based paint or household hazardous waste