Vaping Public Health Emergency
Click on the links below for information about the declaration of public health emergency in response to the outbreak of severe lung disease associated with e-cigarettes and vaping products and the epidemic of e-cigarette use among youth.
- Facts About Vaping
- CDC - Outbreak of Lung Injury Associated with E-Cigarette Use, or Vaping
- Massachusetts Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Program
- The New Look of Nicotine Addiction - Talking to Your Kids About the Dangers of Vaping
- Learn About the Ban on the Sale of Vaping Products
- Surgeon General's Warning regarding e-cigarettes
- Vaping Illness Update: FDA Warns Public to Stop Using Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-Containing Vaping Products and Any Vaping Products Obtained Off the Street. The FDA strengthens its warning to public to stop using THC-containing vaping products and any vaping products obtained off the street. And Specifically:
- Do not use vaping products that contain THC.
- Do not use vaping products—particularly those containing THC—obtained off the street or from other illicit or social sources.
- Do not modify or add any substances, such as THC or other oils, to vaping products, including those purchased through retail establishments.