Requesting Your COVID-19 Vaccine Records

Did you lose your COVID-19 vaccination card and need a replacement?
No worries, there are lots of ways to get this!

Did you receive your COVID-19 vaccine with the Lower Merrimack Valley Regional Collaborative (LMVRC) between February 2021 and June 2021? If so, you can visit the collaborative's webpage (linked) and fill out a form to have a replacement mailed to you.

Did you get your COVID-19 vaccine from one of CIC Health's mass vaccination sites (Gillette Stadium, Fenway Park, Hynes Convention Center, or Reggie Lewis Center)? If so, you can visit their website (linked) and fill out a form to have a replacement mailed to you.

Do neither of the above scenarios apply to you? If so, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health lays out more scenarios on their website and provides a form for you to fill out to get your record directly from the state. You can access this page by clicking here (linked).

If you have any issues getting your vaccination record, please contact your healthcare provider. Most healthcare providers can access the database that holds all this information and they can print your record for you.

PLEASE NOTE: The Newburyport Health Department can not issue replacement cards or retrieve records.