How do I register with the City so that I am disabled to get Emergency Services?

Anyone who needs to get emergency services can do so by dialing 911. 911 does provide a flagging for specific information for a particular address (on a ventilator, for example). This information can be flagged on a specific phone number by contacting the 911 operator in the city of town in which the person lives and give this information to the dispatcher supervisor and they in turn provide 911 with the information that is then flagged for that phone number. This information will appear on the screen of the 911 operator when a call is received from that address. The Dispatcher Supervisor for the Newburyport Public Safety Center can be reached by dialing 978-462-4411, at the beginning of the recorded message, dial 1052.