NOTICE - Resident Parking Permits for Paid Parking Lots are Valid through June 30, 2018.
The City Clerk's Office manages the City's parking program which includes one full time officer, one part-time officer, one hybrid vehicle, ticket processing, and appeals thereof.
For general information about the parking plan as it relates to residents and employees click on the links below.
- Paid parking information
- Parking lot map
- Residential Parking Lot Permit Application
- Employee Parking Lot Permit Application
There are two methods of payment for parking in the lots:
- Pay a ticket online
- Call 866-583-2810 to make a payment
- Pay in person at the Clerk's Office located at City Hall, 60 Pleasant Street, Newburyport, MA 01950
- Mail a payment to City of Newburyport, Processing Center, P.O. Box 2060, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Parking Ordinances and Orders
- Ordinance regulating permits
- Ordinance regulating parking lots
- 2016 Parking Fees Order
- 2016 Parking Orders
- 2017 Parking Orders