IMPORTANT 'TIP' - RENEW ONLINE - YOU WILL RECIEVE YOUR PERMIT MUCH SOONER!!
NOTICE - Resident Parking Permits for Paid Parking Lots are Valid through June 30, 2016 however there is a grace period.
*** GRACE PERIOD **** Please note that your 2014-2016 Permit will be honored until you receive the new permit.
In June, 2016, current resident permit holders should have received a letter with instructions and an application. Senior resident permit holders were mailed their new, free permit in the mail.
The City Clerk's Office manages the City's parking program which includes one full time officer, one part-time officer, one hybrid vehicle, ticket processing, and appeals thereof.
For general information about the parking plan as it relates to residents and employees click on the links below.
- Paid parking information
- Parking lot map
- Residential Parking Lot Permit Application
- Employee Parking Lot Permit Application
There are two methods of payment for parking in the lots:
- Pay a ticket online
- Call 866-583-2810 to make a payment
- Pay in person at the Clerk's Office located at City Hall, 60 Pleasant Street, Newburyport, MA 01950
- Mail a payment to City of Newburyport, Processing Center, P.O. Box 2060, Tarrytown, NY 10591