Commission for Diversity and Tolerance
|To report an incident of hate
Newburyport Police (978) 462-4411 or 911
It is the policy of the City of Newburyport to promote and to support a sense of welcome, inclusion and worth for all, and to work toward the elimination of prejudice, intolerance, discrimination and acts of hate in our community.
Who We Are
We are a City-appointed commission that works to promote and support a sense of welcome and inclusion for all residents within greater Newburyport. We collaborate with other groups and organizations to promote our mission.
Contact the commission: email@example.com
|Alexa Looker||High School Representative|
|Mark Murray||Liaison to Police|
|Hannah Wilson||Middle School Representative|
News & Announcements
- Road Construction to begin on Highland Ave August 21st
- Newburyport and MA Department of Revenue Partner to Streamline the Tax Rate Setting Process
- Plum Island Water and Sewer System Update - Hydrant Work Now Set to Begin July 14
- Mayor's Update - 06/30/14
- Bresnahan School Furnishings Tag Sale 06/25/14