Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 111, s 127A, the Health Department, upon request, may conduct a housing inspection to ensure accordance with the MA State Sanitary Code: Minimum Standards of Fitness for Human Habitation.
If you wish to file a housing complaint, please contact the Health Department at (978) 465-4410.
- Minimum Standards of Fitness for Human Habitation: 105 CMR 410.000
- State Sanitary Code - General Administrative Procedure: 105 CMR 400.000
TENANT & LANDLORD RIGHTS:
- Tenant Rights | mass.gov
- Attorney General's Guide to Landlord/Tenant Rights
- Massachusetts Law About Landlords and Tenants
SPECIAL HOUSING TOPICS
- Massachusetts Requirement to Notify Tenants of Possible Lead
- Childhool Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (CLPPP) | mass.gov
- Pamphlet: Protect Your Family From Lead in Your Home | epa.gov
- Deleading & Lead Safety | mass.gov