Waterway and Mooring Permits are required for all boats located in or on a Marina or the Central Waterfront. Boats new to the river are required to fill out an application and provide the Harbormaster's office with a copy of their boat registration. Please note the information below to ensure proper registration with the Harbormaster:
- Boats must properly display waterway and mooring permits as required or be subject to fines.
- Boats will Not be issued stickers if forms are incomplete (Fill out Entire form to avoid delays).
- Boats will Not be issued stickers if past years Excise Taxes have not been paid.
- Waterway and Mooring Permits are based upon the footage appearing on your registration or documentation. For all boats 17 ft or greater: Waterway permits are $4.00 per foot and Mooring permits are $3.00 per foot.
- Boats under 17 ft are charged a flat rate of $20.00.
- Boat 20 ft or greater will also be charged a clean water surcharge of $10.00.
- Boats registered after June 30 will be charged a $25.00 late fee. This fee does NOT apply to new boats or boats new to owner. Please contact the Harbormaster before June 30th if you have concerns.
- Dinghy permits for Cashman Park and Central Waterfront are limited and available at Cashman Park (in season) and at the Harbormaster's office for $225.00 per season.
Please print both the Registration application and the Instructions to ensure you receive all the information.