Moseley Woods Commission
Overlooking the Merrimack River in historic Newburyport, MA, Moseley Woods is a 16-acre public park featuring hiking trails, picnic tables, a well-equipped playground and a spacious pavilion that is home to a summer concert series. A haven for nature lovers, dog walkers and children, the park is maintained by the Friends of Moseley Woods, a registered non-profit corporation established by members of the Moseley Woods Commission and the City of Newburyport.
The Commission was put in place by the City of Newburyport in 2004 after the capital improvement renovation of the park was completed.
News & Announcements
- Yard Waste Facility Set to Open April 14 & Bagged Leaf Collection Starts the Week of April 20
- Plastic Bag Ban Set to Start Saturday March 29
- Mayor's Update - 03/09/15
- Newburyport Commission for Diversity and Tolerance Convene Community Forum - April 7 7PM
- Snow Emergency Parking Ban Lifted - Tuesday March 10