Moseley Woods Commission
Overlooking the Merrimack River in historic Newburyport, MA, Moseley Woods is a 16-acre public park featuring hiking trails, picnic tables, a well-equipped playground and a spacious pavilion that is home to a summer concert series. A haven for nature lovers, dog walkers and children, the park is maintained by the Friends of Moseley Woods, a registered non-profit corporation established by members of the Moseley Woods Commission and the City of Newburyport.
The Commission was put in place by the City of Newburyport in 2004 after the capital improvement renovation of the park was completed.
News & Announcements
- City Dedicates Newly-Renovated World War Memorial Stadium and the James T. Stehlin Field
- City's EV Charging Station is Ready for Business
- Holiday Trash Pick Up, Bagged Leaf Collection, Crow Lane Yard Waste Facility Hours
- Police Department to Provide Free Holiday Dinners to Residents in Need
- $2M MassWorks Infrastructure Grant Awarded to the City of Newburyport