Moseley Woods Commission
Overlooking the Merrimack River in historic Newburyport, MA, Moseley Woods is a 16-acre public park featuring hiking trails, picnic tables, a well-equipped playground and a spacious pavilion that is home to a summer concert series. A haven for nature lovers, dog walkers and children, the park is maintained by the Friends of Moseley Woods, a registered non-profit corporation established by members of the Moseley Woods Commission and the City of Newburyport.
The Commission was put in place by the City of Newburyport in 2004 after the capital improvement renovation of the park was completed.
News & Announcements
- Affordable Housing Opportunity in Newburyport
- Newburyport's Master Plan - A complete draft
- Thanksgiving Holiday Trash Pick-up, Bagged Leaf Collection and Crow Lane Hours
- General public meeting on 12-1-16 for construction update on phase II of Newburyport’s clipper City rail trail
- **Public Disclosure of Fiscal Year 2017 Property Assessments**