Moseley Woods Commission
Overlooking the Merrimack River in historic Newburyport, MA, Moseley Woods is a 16-acre public park featuring hiking trails, picnic tables, a well-equipped playground and a spacious pavilion that is home to a summer concert series. A haven for nature lovers, dog walkers and children, the park is maintained by the Friends of Moseley Woods, a registered non-profit corporation established by members of the Moseley Woods Commission and the City of Newburyport.
The Commission was put in place by the City of Newburyport in 2004 after the capital improvement renovation of the park was completed.
News & Announcements
- Road Construction to begin on Highland Ave August 21st
- Newburyport and MA Department of Revenue Partner to Streamline the Tax Rate Setting Process
- Plum Island Water and Sewer System Update - Hydrant Work Now Set to Begin July 14
- Mayor's Update - 06/30/14
- Bresnahan School Furnishings Tag Sale 06/25/14