The municipal election was held on November 3, 2015 wherein the City Council candidates and the School Committee candidates were elected. Pursuant to the new Home Rule Charter, there was no mayoral race. The Mayor is elected every four years and the next Mayor's election will be in November, 2017.
Here is a LINK to the final results.
The clerk's office oversees local, state, and federal elections. The Massachusetts primary is scheduled for March 1, 2016.
Where do I vote?
Please click HERE to find your local election infomation.
- Annual Reports
- Business Certificate
- Campaign Finance Reports
- Capital Improvement Program
- City Council
- City Council Meetings (Video)
- Code of Ordinances
- Dog Licenses
- Final Results November 3, 2015 Election
- Home Rule Charter
- Moveable (A-Frame) Sign Application
- Outdoor Seating Application
- Parades, Road Races and Walkathons Form
- Plastic Bag Ordinance Draft
- Snow Emergency Info.
- Vital Records
- Yard Sale Permit