Prior to submission of your application, please check this list of REQUIRED ITEMS (other items may be required as needed) to ensure a complete submission for review only. Incomplete applications will be returned.
- Completed application form.
- Site plan required for new homes/additions.
- Two (2) sets of structural plans including foundation, framing, and window schedule.
- Stretch Energy Code Compliance: 2009/2012 IECC with Mass Amendments 8th Edition (780 CMR AA115) Talk to Building Inspector to confirm correct path.
- Copy of construction supervisor license and home improvement registration.
- Full copy of all applicable Zoning Board of Appeals, Planning Board, and/or Conservation Commission decisions recorded at the Registry of Deeds in Salem, MA, if required.
- Plum Island construction needs to be approved by the Conservation Commission and the Board of Health.
- Swimming pool permits need to be signed by the Board of Health and require Construction drawings by the manufacturer including a copy of the filter system specification. Site plan is required